What Is A Vampire Facial?
Despite the mildly intimidating name, a vampire facial is a cutting-edge anti-aging procedure that fuses together the benefits of micro-needling with platelet-rich plasma (PRP). The name was essentially born into existence because the PRP used for the treatment comes from your own blood. By doing so, you can experience the rejuvenating power that naturally comes from plasma and blood cells. This non-surgical facial will leave your skin looking silky-smooth and radiant.
WHAT DOES THE VAMPIRE FACIAL TREAT?
From genetics to stress to sun damage, there is a multitude of factors that shape our appearance as we age. While there’s no magic formula for turning back time, there are effective treatments for addressing signs of wear and tear that come with aging. Our revolutionary Vampire Facial is used for:
- Softening neck lines
- Minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Illuminated lackluster skin
- Tightening saggy, loose skin
- Reducing the appearance of scars
- Improving skin discoloration
What Are The Benefits Of This Treatment?
You can reap numerous benefits from having a vampire facial, including:
- Enjoy skin tightening and wrinkle reduction without going under the knife
- The treatment uses your body’s natural resources, meaning no synthetic products
- Fast treatment: The procedure takes 30 minutes to an hour to complete
- Micro-needling promotes collagen growth for healthy, youthful-looking skin
- You can return to your normal routine after the treatment is complete
- Noticeably smoother, refreshed, and glowing skin.
What Does The Process Look Like?
Your practitioner will first draw a small sample of your blood that will be used to harvest your own PRP. Once extracted, the blood sample will be put into a centrifuge machine to separate the platelet-rich plasma from your blood cells. There are three ways in which the treatment can be carried out:
1. Begin the micro-needling process first, then inject the PRP into the skin.
2. Begin with the micro-needling process to create small pathways within the skin, so the PRP can be laid on top and massaged into the pathways.
3. Begin by layering the PRP over the skin, then use micro-needling to press the PRP into the skin.
Different techniques are applied based on the goal you’re looking to achieve. The second and third techniques, for example, are the most effective for patients looking to soften fine lines and minimize the appearance of scars. If you’re battling deep wrinkles or loose skin, the first technique is the best for stimulating collagen, which is located deeper within your skin. At EVRNU, we’ll customize your Vampire Facial to best suit your individual needs.
Not All PRP Is Created Equal
PRP has the clinical power to stimulate cellular growth, repair damaged tissue, and enhance healing. At EVRNU, we only use the highest quality PRP available to ensure you receive optimal treatment results. In addition, we apply a topical stem cell product during the procedure to significantly boost the effects of the procedure. Achieve unparalleled results, naturally.